Saturday, June 11, 2011

Best of Utah on Twitter

Several people have asked me what I do during the summer when school is out.  Well first of all, I've been to school 4 out of 5 days this week.  I have also done a much better job of exercising, and plan to finally get some work done in my yard.

Besides all of these things, and some good old fashioned time wasting, I started a new blog.  This blog began with a hunger, I wanted a burger.  So I thought I would use Twitter to help me decide the best burger around. The only requirements was they had to be on Twitter, and they had to be within driving distance.  It ended up being a lot of fun and I got a really good response.  So I posted my results on a blog, and I want to make it a weekly thing.

It would really help me out if you would go there, comment, and click follow.  I would like it to look more official, I kind of threw it together really quickly today, but it has possibilities.  In less then 12 hours I have already had over 50 views.  Now if I can get follows, +1's and comments I may be in business.

The website is http://bestofutahontwitter.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

No comments: