Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures

I have always enjoyed photography. I feel like I have a decent eye for things, although I really have no idea what I am doing. I have tried the last few months to include pictures along with each blog. That along with one of my other loves, music, I feel really helps get out the feelings that I want to share. Today I reached 300 pictures tagged on facebook, so in celebration I want to share a few of these today.


I really like this one because of the faces of the two boys in the front left corner. They were very impressed by my amazing kick in the 6th graders vs faculty kickball game.


This is a picture from my all time favorite vacation. I went with Dan and Jared to Six Flags and we camped on the side of the road. This picture just reminds me of all of the good times. Naps at the park, Roller coasters, Lost, and many others.

Graduation was a blast! I went because I wanted to see all of my friends I had spent two years of my life with. While I was there I didn't feel much like waiting around and so I spent most of the day wandering around campus with my brother taking tons of way awesome pictures. I will post just one.


We went camping to Arches and there was still some snow, I doubt many people have pictures similar to this one.

One of my favorite pictures I took of the Seattle Temple.


Another of my favorites from Seattle, I have so many more I want to post! I will have to leave it at that. If you have a little more time check out more of my pictures. Especially the Graduation/Moab/Mission Pictures Gallery's. http://picasaweb.google.com/bveryhappy

5 comments:

Em said...

That snowman under the arch is one of the most whimsical things I've seen in a while. I love it!!!

Alli said...

Aren't pictures so much fun!?

elysehawks said...

Dave....have I told you lately that I love you? Because I do. :) I love your photos...especially the Seattle one's!

Matt and Lecia said...

you already have THREE comments! You don't even need mine :)

Lorraine said...

You should submit the picture of the Seatle temple to the Ensign. It is stunning.