My summer officially started a week and a half ago. I went from being supper busy with my first year of teaching, and also being Elders Quorum president. Then I got released and started summer vacation. Talk about a major life change. It has led me to think a lot about my life and to set some goals.
Goals are important and it is also important that you write them down and share them. This is what I am hoping for today, I really want to use this time, that I am blessed to have, to better myself. I usually divide my goals into four main areas: Physical, spiritual, social, and school. I suppose I could change school to work now that I graduated but it's kind of the same thing for me I guess.
- Study the Book of Mormon every day.
- Daily Morning and Evening personal prayer.
- Be the best FHE Dad ever! (My new calling).
- Attend the temple at least once a month.
- Exercise five days a week.
- At least two days of weight training a week.
- Go on at least one date a month.
- Plan more activities.
- Do more with people outside my apartment.
- Plan my literacy block better around the science and history units we teach.
- Come up with more interactive and investigative math lessons.
- Work on my writing units for the year.
- Continue working on getting my masters and more education.
These seem pretty basic, but at least it gives me something to work on. If you see me make sure to ask me how i'm doing. Plus even with this, I still have a lot of free time. So if you have any other ideas for me or need some help doing something or want to come hang out let me know. Until then I'm going to try and become the best person I can and not let the whole summer pass me by. Life is good, I love summer!
Me working out and continuing my education
Gotta reach those goals!