Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oregon Trail

I have been a horrible blogger this summer. One of the main reasons is I don't have internet at my house, that will be overcome next week. This is not a very good excuse, because I spend a lot of time at my old apartment. This is where I am now. This summer I have been very busy with classes and has not had much time for crazy exciting adventures. Luckily I did have half a week to go to Oregon and Washington.

As part of this drive/trip we followed the Oregon Trail and went to a few Lewis and Clark sites.  We had a lot of fun and we learned a little history too.  Later this week or next, I will blog about all of the fun things we did at the beach and in Seattle.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see a new post! Hope all is well!

Marjorie said...

I like your picture! Look forward to reading more about your trip.