Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Part 2: Favorite Quotes

Twitter allows you to quote someone else (retweet).  Some of these are just good old fashioned quotes, and some are things that other people said that I just had to pass along to people who follow me.  Some of these I got from school or other places that I found and then posted on my page.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you! @kasons4 RT by @jessibradshaw

Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God. @glennbeck

Like this #quote: Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a pool. @LDSguy

"What good is success if you're not willing to share it." -Karl Malone

The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles @LDStweets

Today I will behave as though this day is the one by which I shall be remembered. -RA Twerski

A writer is someone who is enormously taken by things other people would just walk on by. -James Dickey

While we must always begin from where we are, we need not stay where we are. –Maxwell

Are you and I helping our children become agents? Or have we trained our children to wait and be acted upon. -Elder Bednar


Barely survived another daylight saving time, or as i call it, nightdark stealing time. -Stephen Colbert

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Tomorrow is earth day. so don't forget to stick around tomorrow and be on earth. -Stephen Colbert

I do not want to go back to the past I want to go back to the past way of facing the future. –President Regan. via Elder Perry

Kindergarten safety tip: do not swim in hot lava. -seen on picture hung in the hall.

No comments: